[ ]
Forums
Fenrir's Pack :: Forums :: Guest
<< Previous thread | Next thread >>   

[poll] Ghost from gaming past ::que spooky noise::

Author Post
Mon Feb 21 2011, 10:25AM Print View
Registered Member #8

Do we take Nos back, and possibly some other riff raff he may bring with him?

Yes

No

Nos who?

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

You do not have the required permissions to vote in this poll

Votes: 4
Hey everyone, it's been a long time (too long unfortunately) since last I talked to you all. I used to go by the name of Nos, or some other variation of letters with Nos in the name. How has everyone been?

So, I've been doing the college thing, keeping pretty busy, and haven't deigned to get serious with an MMO since my disillusionment with Conan, partly due to time constraints and partly because there hasn't been one that has captured my attention.

Until NOW with Rift. And I'm playing the beta last night and say to myself, "This is a game I can see a future with." Right after that thought another thought occured, and Fenrir's Pack popped into mind. After briefly feeling guilty for losing touch for so long, I immediately thought about how much fun I always had gaming with you guys.

In no particular order: I'm wondering if you guys will be going PvP server or PvE (I'm hoping PvP, but since I never really got into WoW's PvPing I don't know how that will turn out in the end)? Whether or not you'll take me back (along with Rhodric, who was co-guild leader from Vanguard that ended up merging with you)?

All guest comments are made at -5 GMT
Mon Feb 21 2011, 10:26AM
Registered Member #8
oh yeah, my email is still *removed*, or Facebook me Eric Ellison

edited by skarr:
I believe spam bots troll forums like this looking for email address', so I removed your email address from this post. 02/24/11

All guest comments are made at -5 GMT
skwar
Mon Feb 21 2011, 01:59PM

webmaster

Nos,

I was wondering you went off too. I'm glad to hear you found Rift. It's been a blast for all of here.

Were looking at a PvE server. Personally, I would prefer to turn my PvP flag on and off at will (similar to how SWG did, I enjoyed the PvP there). Think others are thinking the same thing (i know Q is).

We spent a couple hours last night dueling each other. Whatever you do, avoid Vurfgar, he kicks ass, lol.

I'll send you an email.

p.s. - your father really did smell of elderberries.

Skwar
Skwarr
Skwire
Egads
Quarezz
Mon Feb 21 2011, 06:06PM

Q
Registered Member #13
Good to hear from ya and welcome back.
rurgah
Tue Feb 22 2011, 08:00AM

Leader

Heya,

Be good to have ya back. I personally agree, I prefer to turn my flag on and off. I also think it will be important to be able to do this especially if we plan to Rift raid since those are more or less open and would present an ideal time for a PvP attack.

The duelling was fun, at least until it came to the Clerics.

Shut your talk-hole, bookah. Every time you open it, you drip stupid all over my floor.

The status is not quo.
Nos
Tue Feb 22 2011, 10:05AM
Registered Member #91
It looks like the consensus on my end is to go PvP, so as to feel the full impact of the faction conflict. The main argument from two of my friends is that most people on a PvE people won't turn their PvP flag on, so it'll lose that feeling of danger and thrill of being open to attack. I'm going to look at the forums and see what they say about later level raiding and PvP conflict; or have you all checked it out already? I'll probably create a character on both servers, but in any case I won't be on too much, or at least not for long periods of time until the semester is done.
rurgah
Tue Feb 22 2011, 11:12AM

Leader

The only people who might have checked it out would have been the Alpha Group since they were the only ones to get high enough to raid.

Shut your talk-hole, bookah. Every time you open it, you drip stupid all over my floor.

The status is not quo.

Moderators: skwar, hunisu, rurgah

Jump:     Back to top